- Baldini EH, DeCamp MM, Katz MS, Berman SM, Swanson SJ, Mentzer SJ, Bueno R, Sugarbaker DJ. Patterns of recurrence and outcome for patients with clinical stage II non-small cell lung cancer. Am J Clin Oncol 1999;22: 8-14
- Katz MS, Zelefsky MJ, Venkatraman ES, Fuks Z, Hummer A, Leibel SA. Predictors of biochemical outcome with salvage conformal radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer. J Clin Oncol 2003;21:483-9
- Hua C, Lovelock DM, Mageras GS, Katz MS, Mechalakos J, Lief EP, Hollister T, Lutz WR, Zelefsky MJ, Ling CC. Development of a semi-automatic alignment tool for accelerated localization of the prostate. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2003;55:811-24
- Stephenson AJ, Shariat SF, Zelefsky MJ, Kattan MW, Butler EB, Teh BS, Klein EA, Kupelian PA, Roehrborn CG, Pistenmaa DA, Pacholke HD, Liauw SL, Katz MS, Leibel SA, Scardino PT, Slawin KM. Salvage radiotherapy for recurrent prostate cancer after radical prostatectomy. JAMA 2004;291:1325-32
- Spierer MM, Hong LX, Wagman RT, Katz MS, Spierer RL, McCormick B. Postmastectomy CT-based electron beam radiotherapy: dosimetry, efficacy, and toxicity in 118 patients. Int J Radiat Biol Phys 2004;60:1182-9
- Rosenzweig KE, Yorke E, Amols H, Mageras GS, Giraud P, Katz MS, Leibel SA. Tumor motion control in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer. Cancer Invest 2005;23:129-33
- Katz MS, Schapira L, Harisinghani M, Hughes KS. Palpable right breast mass in a pregnant woman. Nature Clin Practice Oncol 2005;2:218-21
- Katz MS, Minsky BD, Saltz LB, Riedel E, Chessin D, Guillem JG. Association of statin use with a pathologic complete response to neoadjuvant chemoradiation for rectal cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2005;62:1363-70
- Tsai HK, Katz MS, Coen JJ, Zietman AL, Shipley WU. Association of statin use with local control in patients treated with selective bladder preservation for muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Urology 2006;68:1188-92
- Nguyen PL, Taghian AG, Katz MS, Niemierko A, Abi Raad RF, Boon WL, Bellon JR, Wong JS, Smith BL, Harris JR. Breast cancer subtype approximated by ER, PR and HER2 receptors is associated with local-regional and distant recurrence after breast-conserving therapy. J Clin Oncol 2008;26:2373-8
- Nguyen PL, Chen MH, Hoffman KE, Katz MS, D’Amico AV. Predicting the risk of pelvic lymph node involvement among men with prostate cancer in the contemporary era: implications for trial design. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2009;74:104-9
- Katz MS, Carroll PR, Cowan JE, Chan JM, D’Amico AV. Association of Statin and NSAID use with Prostate Cancer Outcomes: Results from CaPSURE. BJU Int 2010;106:627-32
- Johnson A, Rees JR, Schwenn M, Riddle B, Verrill C, Celaya MO, Nicolaides DA, Cherala S, Feinberg M, Gray A, Rutstein L, Katz MS, Aubrey L, Nunnink JC. Oncology Care in Rural Northern New England. J Oncol Practice 2010;6:81-9
- Katz MS, Efstathiou JA, D’Amico AV, Kattan MW, Sanda MG, Nguyen PL, Smith MR, Carrol PR, Zietman AL. CaP Calculator: An Online Decision Support Tool for Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer. BJU Int 2010;105:1417-22
- Kollmeier M, Katz MS, Mak K, Yamada Y, Feder DJ, Zhang Z, Jia X, Zelefsky MJ. Improved biochemical outcomes with statin use in patients with high-risk localized prostate cancer treated with radiation therapy. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2011;79:713-8
- Hoffman KE, Neville BA, Mamon HJ, Kachnic LA, Katz MS, Earle CC, Punglia RS. Adjuvant therapy for elderly patients with resected gastric adenocarcinoma: population-based practices and treatment efficacy. Cancer 2012;118:248-57
- Katz MS, Utengen A, Anderson PF, Thompson MA, Attai DJ, Johnston C, Dizon DS. Disease-specific hashtags for online communication about cancer care. JAMA Oncol 2016;2:392-4.
- Ngwa W, Ngoma T, Zietman A, et al. [39 authors]. Closing the cancer divide through Ubuntu: information and communication technology powered models for global radiation oncology. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016;94:440-9.
- Borgmann H, Katz MS, Catto J, et al. Quantification of urology-related Twitter activity through a standardized list of social media communication descriptors. Urology Practice 2016;4:349-54.
- Bibault JE, Katz MS, Motwani SA. Social media for radiation oncologists: a practical primer. Adv Radiat Oncol 2017;2:277-80.
- Jhawar SR, Prabhu V, Katz MS, Motwani SA. Tweet for the cure: a snapshot of Twitter usage by three U.S. oncologic professional societies. Adv Radiat Oncol 2017;2:270-276.
- Niehaus WN, Silver JK, Katz MS. The PM&R Journal implements a social media strategy to disseminate research and track alternative metrics in physical medicine and rehabilitation. PM R 2018;10:538-543.
- Hagan T, Nauth-Shelley K, Thompson MA, Attai DJ, Katz MS, Graham D, Sparacio D, Lizaso C, Utengen A, Dizon DS. The needs of women treated for ovarian cancer: results from a #Gyncsm Twitter chat. J Patient Centered Res Rev 2018;5:149-57
- Booth AL, Katz MS, Misialek M, Allen TC, Joseph L. “Please help me see the dragon I am slaying”: implementation of a novel patient-pathologist consultation program, and survey of patient experience. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2019;143:852-58
- Nolte AC, Nguyen KA, Perecman A, Katz MS, Kenney PA, Cooperberg MR, Gross CP, Leapman M. Crowdsourcing peer review: does early social media success correlate with conventional metrics of academic publication? Eur Urol Focus (in press)
- Katz MS, Anderson PF, Thompson MA, et al. Organizing online health content: developing hashtag collections for healthier internet-based people and communities. JCO Clinical Cancer Informatics 2019;3:1-10
- Loeb S, Katz MS, Stork B. Update on the Urology Tag Ontology: standardized hashtags for social media in urology. Eur Urol 2019 76:261-264
- Katz MS, McCall L, Ballman K, Jagsi R, Haffty BG, Giuliano AE. Nomogram-based estimate of axillary nodal involvement in ACOSOG Z0011: validation and association with radiation protocol deviations and outcomes. Breast Cancer Res Treat (in press)
- Katz MS. Therapy insight: potential of statins for cancer chemoprevention and therapy. Nature Clin Practice Oncol 2005;2:82-9
- Attai DJ, Sedrak MS, Katz MS, Thompson MA, Anderson PF, Kesselheim JC, Fisch MJ, Graham DL, Utengen A, Johnston C, Miller RS, Dizon DS. Social media in cancer care: highlights, challenges & opportunities. Future Oncol 2016;12:1549-52
- Sedrak MS, Dizon DS, Anderson PF, Fisch MJ, Graham DJ, Katz MS, Kesselheim JC, Miller RS, Thompson MA, Utengen A, Attai DJ. The emerging role of professional social media use in oncology. Future Oncol 2017;13:1281-85.
- Attai DJ, Anderson PF, Fisch MJ, Graham DL, Katz MS, Kesselheim J, Markham MJ, Pennell NA, Sedrak MS, Thompson MA, Utengen A, Dizon DS. Risks and benefits of Twitter use by hematologists / oncologists in the era of digital medicine. Semin Hematol 2017;54:198-204.
- Loeb S, Katz MS, Langford A, Byrne N, Ciprut S. Prostate cancer and social media. Nature Rev Urol 2018;15:422-429
- Attai DJ, Markham MJ, Katz MS, George K, Sedrak MS. Social media: a new frontier for cancer clinicans and researchers. Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2018;38:894-902
- Katz MS. Social media and medical professionalism: the need for guidance. Eur Urol 2014;66:633-4
- Katz MS. Shine a light or back to the basement? Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2015;92:967-8
- Knoll M, Kavanagh, BD, Katz MS. The 2017 American Society of Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) Annual Meeting: Taking a Deeper Dive into Social Media. Adv Radiat Oncol 2018;3:230-233
- Katz MS, Husain ZA. Stereotactic radiotherapy or surgery for early-stage non-small cell lung cancer. Lancet Oncol 2016;17:e41-2
- Royce TR, Katz MS, Vapiwala N. Training the Radiation Oncology Workforce of the Future: Course Correction to Supply the Demand. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2017;97:881-883
- Katz MS, Fernandez C, Simcock R. CONVERTed or not: what are the barriers to implementing the evidence? Lancet Oncol 2017;18:e627
- Katz MS, Smith L, Simcock R. Treatment toxicity in endometrial cancer: can we identify and manage it better? Lancet Oncol 2018;19:602
- Pereira I, Katz MS, Simcock R. Developing cancer care institutions in the developing world. Lancet Oncol 2018;19:1436
- Wagman R, Katz M, Hong L, McCormick B. Re-irradiation of the chest wall for recurrent breast cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002;54:S237-8
- Hua C, Katz MS, Zelefsky MJ, Jackson A, Lovelock DM, Mageras GS, Ling CC. Dosimetric consequence of three setup correction schemes for external-beam radiotherapy of prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2002;54:S13
- Katz M, Zelefsky MJ, Marion C, Yamada Y, Kattan MW, Leibel SA. Statin use is associated with improved biochemical outcome after high-dose radiotherapy for clinically localized prostate cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2003;57:S271
- Taghian AG, Doppke K, Recht A, Katz MS, Malaquias S, Gadd M, Hughes K, Smith BL, Chen G, Powell SN. Accelerated partial-breast irradiation using 3D conformal external beam radiotherapy for patients with early-stage breast cancer: preliminary results of an ongoing phase I trial. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 2004;60:S274
- Katz MS, Utengen A, Anderson PF, Thompson MA, Fisch M, Johnston C, Attai D, Aase L, Miller RS, Lee T, Dizon DS. Disease-specific hashtags for online communication about cancer care. ASCO Annual Meeting, June 2015.