- Participant, multiple tweet chats communities
- Co-creator, Cancer Tag Ontology, Oncology Tag Ontology, Radiology Tag Ontology
- Authored model tweet chat disclosure for #gyncsm community
- Experiment with blogging in non-medical arena
- Original content with digital rights focus
- Graphical CVs
- Patient Hierarchy of Needs [diagram]
- Patient's Hierarchy of Needs [diagram]
- Doctor's Hierarchy of Needs [diagram]
- Healing Holon [Venn diagram]
- Research uploaded for publication on splenic radiation; not peer-reviewed
- Social Media and Medicine: Relevance to Cancer Care. (2014, April). Grand rounds talk at Yale Department of Radiation Oncology 4.10.2014.
- Getting Started in Social Media: What to Do Before You Join. (2014, April). Guide for health care professionals.
- Twitter 101: Signing Up. A Tutorial for Oncologists. (2014, April). Step by step tutorial how to set up an account on Twitter. Video version on YouTube.
- Twitter 102: Account Settings. A Tutorial for Oncologists. (2014, April). A review of account settings to consider as you get started.
- Twitter 103: Trolls, Malware and Spam. A Tutorial for Oncologists. (2014, April). Tips on how to avoid some pitfalls of being online.
- Social media and Cancer Communities: Considerations in Clinical Practice. (2014, June). Presented at ASCO 2014 Annual Meeting.
- Health Information Review of Systems: For Doctors and Patients. (2014, July).
- Social Media & Academic Oncology. (2014, December).
- Twitter Use in Research and Clinical Care. (2015, March). Presented at Trans-Tasman Radiation Oncology Group (TROG) Annual Scientific Meeting.
- Disease-Specific Hashtags for Online Communication in Cancer Care. (2015, June). Presented at ASCO Annual Meeting.
- Hashtags, #radonc and Building Community. (2015, June). Presented at La Sociedad Española de Oncología Radioterápica, XVIII Congreso.
- “Facts About Breast Cancer”, American Society of Radiation Oncology, October 2014. Provided explanation of radiation therapy for breast cancer patients.
- “Facts About Lung Cancer”, American Society for Radiation Oncology, October 2014. Provided explanation of radiation therapy for lung cancer patients.
- “Facts About Prostate Cancer”, American Society for Radiation Oncology, December 2014. Provided explanation of radiation therapy for prostate cancer patients.
- Comments on Wall Street Journal Blog on CyberKnife for prostate cancer, 12/4/2008 – 1/29/2009